The Estate House | Port Orange, FL
Come see our beautiful venues
The Estate House
In 1873, William and Thomas Allan purchased the land and built the seawall fronting the property. In 1905, the property was sold to Cornelius Christiancy who built the pioneer home in 1914 next to a landmark Indian Mound of coquina rock quarried from a nearby site. The Clarks purchased the home in 1969 and through careful restoration, they preserved the original character and beauty of the home. The structure remains a classic example of early Florida architecture.