Agathas Guesthouse | Port Orange, FL
Come see our beautiful venues
Agatha’s now serves as the guesthouse for the estate. Cornelius Christiancy built the original house in 1914. Initially the house was one of a number of such structures that were built as vacation homes for visiting northerners. Douglas J. Clark renovated the house and added a large westward addition in 1998. The lumber and beams used in the addition are century-old, recycled heart pine. The original part of the house has not been changed.